What's new

WOW, Great Website!

briteauto

Reaction score
That is the first time I have seen an IBA with a top package price of $16. Saw $14 once, but never $16. I think they should have a "bleacher seat" package.

Looks like a very nice, extensive facility. There is an article on it in PC&D.

briteauto

Reaction score
We charge

$10
$13
$16
$20 :)
That is good for an IBA. In my neck of the woods, those would be the prices you would see at a full serve or flex serve tunnel with manual prep, interiors and towel dry.

There is a large chain here, (Delta Sonic) that charges $16 for the top wash and has a two week, rewash twice for free attached to that package. It is a flex serve tunnel. Basically, wash three times on the top package wash - wheels, tire shine, ccp, polish, rust inhibitor, etc. for $16. They are very large volume. An IBA with prices from $10 - $20 would be unheard of. Our IBA's max out around $10 here.

New Investor

Reaction score
Waxman thank's for the compliment on the website. To be honest it's very simple compared to some and that's how i wanted it to be. There's alot of thing's i have to add and update. My price's are going up soon so i have to get that on there and i'm designing a coupon page. I will also be kicking of my loyalty plan early in 2010 so i've got to get that up there. I will also be posting a page with some photo's of the site.