What's new

WOW Factor

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
The steak is the clean dry car and perhaps exceeding expectations.

The sizzle ads something as well.

Have had lots of comments on my Bubbler and initial color changing light.

Some recent builds turn off ceiling lights when colored lights come on for more effect.

Some recent builds are EEs I Have gone thru with fancy arches that cost lots and would have a great wow factor IF you could see them.

Often, the windows have so much soap you can't see the expensive arch. Sometimes there is an extra rinse to clear the windshield before that arch, and sometimes all you see is perhaps the driver side leg.

Have been thru one with the projector but the effect was fleeting.

So, what are your thoughts on creating the wow factor. Any one use the triple colored strips from TSS for their triple foam unit?

Other stuff?

TEEBOX

Reaction score
I have a Tsunami Arch from Vaughn. I have a bright white light along with a blue neon stick that gives the triple foam the wow factor.

Light and LED Stick from TSS.

Same LED Stick for Rain X and Underbody too!

Hope that helps.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
I remember your buddy Steve Okun would often preach attributes and benefits of aromatherapy like associating the bubbler (lava?) with a pleasing smell.

hkim310

Reaction score
We have the TSS Entrance Arch with the spinning LED pucks for our entrance arch. We also have the Lava Bath Applicator and Hot Wax Bubbler. We purchased the 3 LED light strips from TSS. The Lava Bath Applicator changes colors and the Hot Wax and 2nd Lava Application are one color light strips. The only other "NEW" thing that I have seen so far that does the WOW factor is the lights are are actually part of the equipment itself similar to how Belanger has done it.

BBE

Reaction score
I get more compliments on our scent shot than I do on our multi color LED bar or bright yellow LED hot wax, FWIW.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Since TSS sells many types of lights and sticks if you could provide exact name and model that would help.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
We have the TSS Entrance Arch with the spinning LED pucks for our entrance arch. We purchased the 3 LED light strips from TSS. The Lava Bath Applicator changes colors and the Hot Wax and 2nd Lava Application are one color light strips. The only other "NEW" thing that I have seen so far that does the WOW factor is the lights are are actually part of the equipment itself similar to how Belanger has done it.
Which light strips do you have? Which equipment are you referring to that is similar to the Belanger?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember your buddy Steve Okun would often preach attributes and benefits of aromatherapy like associating the bubbler (lava?) with a pleasing smell.

he's right. good smells make a difference.

hkim310

Reaction score
For our Lava Bath, we are using this light strip:288 Watt-6 Ft Color Changing RGB Light Storm (Item #288RGB) and for our 2nd and last application of Lava we are using the following light strips: 144 Watt 6 FT Single Color LED Light Strip (Item #144B and 144G). For the Hot Wax application, we purchased the unit from Simoniz and it came with an LED light strip.

We seem to have a different response here in regards to scent vs lights. We definitely get more compliments on lighting.....

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I get more compliments on our scent shot than I do on our multi color LED bar or bright yellow LED hot wax, FWIW.
The scent shot applies a 3 second shot of scent into the air intake vent (base of windshield) of the vehicle. We apply it asap in the wash process. It's very effective, plus you no longer have to pay extra for scented chemical.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
The scent shot applies a 3 second shot of scent into the air intake vent (base of windshield) of the vehicle. We apply it asap in the wash process. It's very effective, plus you no longer have to pay extra for scented chemical.
How do you apply the shot?
Manually, an employee spraying it, or with some type of equipment?
What does the scent smell like?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Also what product do you use and the "cost Per car" . Figured I might tie it into my Tire chemical application.

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
How do you apply the shot?
Manually, an employee spraying it, or with some type of equipment?
What does the scent smell like?
Pretty simple actually. City water pressure feeds a solenoid, followed by an injector which pulls in and dilutes the scent. The scent shoots straight down from our first arch into the air intake area of the vehicle. Our tunnel controller operates it. We get the scent from our chemical guy.

TEEBOX

Reaction score
Pretty simple actually. City water pressure feeds a solenoid, followed by an injector which pulls in and dilutes the scent. The scent shoots straight down from our first arch into the air intake area of the vehicle. Our tunnel controller operates it. We get the scent from our chemical guy.
Ric,

Can you post a pic?