What's new

Worst Best Man Ever

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I once fell into an open reclaim pit that someone had removed the grate from at a conveyor wash. It was about 8 feet deep. Even after a complete change of clothes and a long, hot shower I had a very distinct odor for the rest of the day. I would have been a great test for anyones cologne or deoderant.

MEP001

Reaction score
rph9168 said:
I once fell into an open reclaim pit that someone had removed the grate from at a conveyor wash.
You got married in a car wash tunnel?

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel that way. The closest I came to a wedding at a car wash is when we held a wedding shower at one of the car washes where I was a General Manager. The couple had met while working there.

The best funny story I have heard of regarding a car wash was at a very busy conveyor wash in Southern California. The owner was a customer of ours. One night when he and his very conservative wife had been at a party and had consumed quite a bit of alcohol he talked her into going back to the wash and getting frisky in the back seat while going down the conveyor. They went to the wash and he started up the equipment and proceeded with their plan. Unfortunately he had tripped the silent alarm so when they got to the end of the tunnel the police had arrived finding them naked in the back seat in a very awkward moment.

He pledged me to silence since his wife threatened divorce or even something worse if he told anyone. He has since passed away so I guess she can't do him anymore harm.