What's new

Worse Possible Tar Mess in Bay Imaginable?

Randy

Reaction score
There is little or no incentive for these scum bags to make restitution, even if the court orders them to pay restitution they don’t have to pay. What I’d like to see or have is the ability to put lien on the vehicle title, license tabs of the vehicle that they used to do their crime. If they knew that they stand the chance of losing the ability to sell their vehicle or buy license tabs they might think twice about doing any crimes.

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
There is little or no incentive for these scum bags to make restitution, even if the court orders them to pay restitution they don’t have to pay. What I’d like to see or have is the ability to put lien on the vehicle title, license tabs of the vehicle that they used to do their crime. If they knew that they stand the chance of losing the ability to sell their vehicle or buy license tabs they might think twice about doing any crimes.
The only problem with that idea is that I didn't think of it... Genius.

mmurra

Reaction score
I'm thinking...what kind of sign would work to put them on notice, something like; "It is a crime to cause damage to our equipment and building by inappropriate use of our carwash equipment (tar removal, dumping anything in bays, etc"

Does anyone have a sign like this in the bays? Mainly for grounds to prosecute after the fact. Just asking. Mark