What's new

WorldPay or First Data..?

Etowah

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Hi.. I started out with Worldpay about 4 yrs ago, then switched to First Data and First Data was cheaper.. but now, Worldpay has made some changes and I'm thinking about switching back to Worldpay.. any advice?
Thanks in Advance..

DavidM

Reaction score
Worldpay customer service is terrible. We started with Mercury, they were bought by Vantiv who is now part of WorldPay and it is very difficult to deal with WorldPay.

David

MEP001

Reaction score
I've heard the same thing as DavidM, WorldPay is not near the top of the list in any respect.

If you're running Cryptopay with First Data and you switch it to WorldPay, you'll be permanently stuck with WorldPay.

bert79

Reaction score
In my experience Worldpay (since the buyout) is totally different than before. Their customer service is horrible and the online reporting system is amazingly complicated. Luckily, we do not have to deal with them very much. Overall, very happy with Cryptopay/worldpay. All in about 5.5 % in fees.

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Thanks to all.. Good info.. I will have to think about it.. I'm currently all in at about 7% + with First Data.. so the savings with WorldPay may be worth it..
Doug