What's new

Worldpay now offering gift/loyalty cards for Cryptopay

OurTown

Reaction score
Could you provide another update? I am also considering this program due to customer demand. Your current thoughts appreciated.

It works fine now but there is too much info for me to type out. Do you have any specific questions?

Roz

Reaction score
To manage the WorldPay gift cards you need to use their virtual terminal plus website VirtualTerminal.com

It has been greatly updated and improved since we last used the old website. NOTE: URL seems to choke with Safari so use Chrome.

wyatt

Reaction score
Any updates on this thread?

I've had multiple businesses ask to buy prepaid cards, but I'm still reluctant to go through the process after hearing your experiences.

Who do I contact if I were to get started?

SudsnShine115

Reaction score
We just implemented Gift/Loyalty cards at our site in December. It is nice, to be able to hand out a car with $10 every once and a while, and we have had some people reach out to buy gift cards. Lukas.Vigil@fisglobal.com is who we contacted to get it setup.

Roz

Reaction score
I advertise the card with $5 preloaded and a 30% savings when used (20 w load and 10 w use). People never ask for them. They don’t see the sign next to the meter box that is simple to read. They tune out everything in writing no matter how basic or simple - even if you are giving away money.

If I talk up the card and personally hand them out then we get takers and usage. I like the card and its implementation. Wish we had a better way to get customers to use it.

I see the same issue at gas stations so we are not alone - however they don’t give away much if anything.