What's new

World pay / crypto pay rates

SSadmiral

Young buck
Reaction score
About to pull the trigger on crypto and did a review search on world pay just for the hell of it. On every web site I could find they got 1 out of 5 stars.

Doing retro on wsII and on 5 bays

Current crypto pay people are you guys happy with rates / service ? A lot of reviews sounded like horror stories so I'd like to hear from the horses mouth on this

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have Cryptopay with First Data. No issues.

Reaction score
We just installed them in three bays and a wsII. no problems but don't know for sure what the fees are. the wsll is a learning curve because you have to swipe your card with the stripe to the right and so many people I assume cant do that. Just today!.

Etowah

hsb

Reaction score
I am wondering if you have any problems with card acceptance with crypto pay. I was talked into buying a different system that works over cell phone system only to find out it doesn't accept Some bank issued DEBIT cards, a very prevalent card in my area. Additionally my system fails more than it works on non debit cards so I want to go to crypto pay but not if they have this debit card issue.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I just installed cryptopays in my pet washes 6 weeks ago and no complaints. They are easy to install and setup. The hardest part is filling out your cc processing application. We haven't had any connectivity issues at all. Also cryptopay allows the option of count up or count down (depending on you type of timer). What system are you currently working with now?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
No complaintsso I have to assume no issues.

Reaction score
I have had cryptopay for about two years now with only a few hiccups. Usually tom in service answers back quickly with a solution. Rates are about 5.6 %. I have it on 13 self service bays, 9 vacs and for the last two months on a retrofitted Hamilton Autocashier.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have had cryptopay for about two years now with only a few hiccups. Usually tom in service answers back quickly with a solution. Rates are about 5.6 %. I have it on 13 self service bays, 9 vacs and for the last two months on a retrofitted Hamilton Autocashier.
Tell us about your vacs. Did you ad LED 7 Timers to the vacs? Do you charge a higher minimum Startup?

Reaction score
I have 4 vacs with the older dixmore timers and 5 vacs with old ginsan timers (B3100) I believe. Two different locations. I charge $1.00 start up fee which is the same as my self service wash. I quickly found that people using credit card on vacs stay longer since they are not trying to beat the buzzer.