What's new

Wobblehead Foam Brush Handle update.....

Rudy

Reaction score
I was an early adopter of the original Wobblehead foam brush handle. I've lost track, but after 5+ years, one of the handles is broken. Something feels broken underneath the rubber boot. The head is held on, soley by the rubber boot.

It's been VERY quiet (here) about the Wobblehead.

Are you guys still using these things?

It appears that KR is the only supplier still selling them....and it's a newer version. Is it any good?

KR sells a repair spring. Is that my issue? I don't see any way to disassemble this thing. The whole handle is covered (in what appears to be) heat shrink wrap. What do you do....cut the wrapping off to get to the guts? It doesn't appear to be worth it with the new handles costing less than $100.

Comments?

slash007

Reaction score
I quit using mine years ago. Several would stay floppy no matter what, so I replaced 10 out of 11. Only left the last one because it was stiff all the time and would not flop no matter what, so it was the same as using a regular handle other than it was heavier.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
I've had them for 10-12 years, I still use them.
Last year I had a couple go bad, the metal at the top where the fitting for the hose screws in corroded and broke. I replaced 2 or 3 with new ones, but I think 2 of them were not the new model, I took whatever kleen rite had in stock. I think one that I installed is the newest model. Anyway, I cant really tell a difference unless I look closely.
I havent repaired any, since the ones failing are due to corrosion.

Bud's

Reaction score
Only issues I've had with them in 6-7 years have been the customer bending the handles and breaking the flex part from the handles. The damage I've experienced has definitely been from trashy customers and no fault of the manufacturer.
I have noticed the brush heads are lasting at least double the length of time of a fixed handle.

Etowah

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Luv'd hem but the newer model did not hold up well so I gave up on them.