What's new

Wobble Head Foam Brush Revisited

Etowah

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Adding a 45° elbow between the hose and a swivel will help that. I use the GoodYear Gorilla Grip hose for foam brush and tri-foam gun hoses - it lasts about four years and doesn't kink.
Where is the best place currently to buy the Gorilla hose? I agree on the 45° elbow. I did not see the Gorilla hose with a quick check on KleenRite.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Any updates?

It's been 7 months since the last wobble head post. Anyone have an update regarding the reliability of the handle or the effectiveness of the concept.

Thanks

bigleo48

Reaction score
Reliability has been fine. Concept is good, effectiveness less so. People still wash without soap with a wobblehead. It just happens less than without.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Ditto what Big Leo said.

I have 8 in operation almost a year. No reliability issues. Some try to wash with it. Some use 2 hands, one on the handle and one on the head.

Has reduced my agravation facotr of abusing my Erie Hogs hir brushes.

rickyjs1957

Reaction score
wobblehead

It's been 7 months since the last wobble head post. Anyone have an update regarding the reliability of the handle or the effectiveness of the concept.

Thanks
I have 3 in operation since April 2012. Only had one complaint. They didn't like the way the head wobbled around. The person had time on the timer but had not pushed the foam brush :rolleyes:selection. Using more soap because customers are now paying for the brush. They work great.