What's new

Wizard reset issue

wisheewashee

Reaction score
Interesting issue. Car will pay at Unitec paystation and enter Wizard. Will go through entire wash and leave. The paystation still says "you may enter now". It is like the control board is not sending the auto cashier reset signal to the paystation. At the control board if I hit the rest button, the ROC 16 #15 will not lite up.

I have tried to switch the auto cashier reset relay but that did not fix the issue.Any other ideas?

By the way, the reset button is fine. If I push cycle 1, I can hit the reset button and it will reset. Thoughts?

Buzzie8

Reaction score
I would definitely take a close look at the reset button and all the cycle buttons. One by one I had to disable each button (unscrewing wire leads from each one) so I wasn't arming the wash. I would try and disconnect the wires from all of your buttons including reset and see if this solves the problem. You cannot just turn it off in the electronic control panel either they must be physically disconnected. It's worth a try. and solved the same problem for me.