What's new

Wizard Parts

wisheewashee

Reaction score
I have an older Water Wizard that uses Danfoss Variable Drives. I have one that is completely out. Would anyone know where I can get one other than Coleman? I am not sure which one to get as well. Thank you for the help

MEP001

Reaction score
[QUOTEwisheewashee]I am not sure which one to get as well.[/QUOTE]
Start by getting the danfoss part number and Google it.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
There are a number of companies on internet that sell an/or repair Danfoss, just google Danfoss vlt micro model 176F7301, and you will alot of info.

wisheewashee

Reaction score
Danfoss Drive

Thank you for the advice. I did find one and saved literally hundreds of dollars instead of buying from Coleman. Being shipped now.

Next question. Does anyone know how to program one easily?

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
What I have done in past,go thru the codes and values of the danfoss you have now and place the same in the new unit, if on success you must use info. in coleman manual.
If you do not manuals let me know maybe I can send you some.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Guys, I was thumbing through the 2010 car wash superstore catalog yesterday and noticed they are now selling the multi channel banner eyes for the 2.0 , I think for 112.00 each. CWSS has started selling quite a few things directly for water wizards. You guys might want to check it out.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
sorry they are 119.00 each. There are several things in here, prox switches, telco eyes, cables etc. labeled specifically "for jim coleman water wizard" I get my rocker panel turbos from here too. You guys might want to grab a catalog.