What's new

Wiring diagram

Cain929

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a water wizard 1.0 for the frequency drivers... I had to replace the J1000 for the oscillating motors to a GA500 and now I keep getting a trip alarm for the motors, when I look up the error code it is saying invalid input on wire S3. I put almost everything back as it was except the +1 and +2 as according to Coleman they are no longer used.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I don't have any 1.0 stuff anymore and have long forgotten specifics about them, so this info may not be helpful but something to ponder.

The first generation wizards just had fast and slow speed. The 2.0s have four speeds. If you're trying speed inputs that the PLC isn't programmed for I could imagine that could cause an issue. You might be able to do some tweaking on the VFD itself through programming or jump some wiring on the speed inputs to remedy the situation.

Cain929

Reaction score
We purchased the carwash a few months ago and it came with a 1.0 and 2.0. The 1.0 has been fine up until there was a short on the 3 phase wires that got to one of the motors.. Fried the motor and the J1000. The 1.0 is still running and washing just no oscillation motors at the moment. Thanks for the info I will look into that!

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a water wizard 1.0 for the frequency drivers... I had to replace the J1000 for the oscillating motors to a GA500 and now I keep getting a trip alarm for the motors, when I look up the error code it is saying invalid input on wire S3. I put almost everything back as it was except the +1 and +2 as according to Coleman they are no longer used.
If you will contact me I will try to help you out

Cain929

Reaction score
I got the GA500 that Coleman sent me to work... I had to program the remote frequency on it.