What's new

Wife Swap

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Anybody see this posted on another forum? It would take alot more than $20,000 for me to make a fool of myself on national TV.

ABC?s WIFE SWAP CASTING: FAMILY- RUN CAR WASH!!!!

ABC?s primetime series ?Wife Swap? is currently casting its fifth season and looking for unique families WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR FAMILY-RUN CAR WASH BUSINESS. If you?ve got spunky, out-spoken kids, a lot to say and a family that?s meant for TV, we want to hear from you! Families who participate in this documentary-style program are given a unique opportunity to share their beliefs and lifestyles with another family. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience that can be life-changing for everyone. If after reading this email, you'd like to learn more, please don't hesitate to contact me. In addition, please feel free to pass this posting along to whomever you think would be interested in taking part in this experience. All families cast on the show receive $20,000 for their time and commitment to the project!

Each week on Wife Swap, the mothers from two families with different values and belief systems will exchange lives. It?s an amazing family experience and opportunity to learn how others lead their lives. Half of the week, mom lives the life of the family she is staying with. After making her observations, she introduces several "rule changes," where she implements rules and activities that are important to her family. It's a positive experience for people to not only learn but teach about other families and other ways of life. Wife Swap airs on Disney owned ABC television on Fridays at 8 pm- the family hour!

If you are a two-parent family with at least one child over the age of 7 living at home, and you think your family would make terrific TV, contact us to be a part of this show!

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

pitzerwm

Reaction score
It amazes me that anyone will show the world their short comings for a few bucks. Remember the old talk shows like Jerry Springer, But with 300M people you should be able to find someone for anything.

MEP001

Reaction score
Some of the people who go on those shows don't even realize how ridiculous they seem.

mac

Reaction score
THere are two reasons that you see so many "reality" shows now. First, they are relatively cheap to make. No big, or even little, name stars. Second, there is no shortage of stupid people. We are blessed with an overabundance of them. Maybe if there was some way to process them for fish bait and chum?

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Besides the opportunity to earn $20K, participating in this show could provide many other benefits. National exposure and free PR to name a few. In addition, it would not be out of the question to use the appearance and exposure as the basis to spin a reality TV show. After all, there are reality shows about reposessors, custom bike builders, bounty hunters, tatoo artists, truck drivers, lumberjacks, dumb blonds, pawn shop owners, etc., why not a carwash operator?

When a "jackass" like "jackass" can make a million by being a "jackass," perhaps the $20K could become an inexpensive downpayment on a lucrative career .

E.Joramo

Reaction score
I hear that!!! Some Days there is enough Drama around the wash I work for a Reality show.
Erik

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Just because it's publicity doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be good for business. I seem to recall someone that use to post on this forum came up with a goofy promotion that got him national attention. Seems like it was about some rediculous celebrity running for president or something. By his own admission it didn't make him any money and he rode the dead horse for so long that he is now viewed as a fool by many of his peers.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
Besides the opportunity to earn $20K, participating in this show could provide many other benefits. National exposure and free PR to name a few. In addition, it would not be out of the question to use the appearance and exposure as the basis to spin a reality TV show. After all, there are reality shows about reposessors, custom bike builders, bounty hunters, tatoo artists, truck drivers, lumberjacks, dumb blonds, pawn shop owners, etc., why not a carwash operator?

When a "jackass" like "jackass" can make a million by being a "jackass," perhaps the $20K could become an inexpensive downpayment on a lucrative career .
Robert, I agree with you to a point. Have you ever watched Wife Swap? Just like all "reality TV" they only televise the most outrageous moments of hundreds of hours of video tape. I'm not willing to put the promotion of my business into the hands of some TV producer who gets paid for ratings, not content.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
You guys have it all wrong. The true motivation for being on this show is to get rid of your wife for a week. The 20K is just icing on the cake.