What's new

Who's the best?

aloha

Reaction score
This may cause an uproar, but... In your opinion, what is the best made, most powerful and easy to maintain self serve wash equipment? With so many mfg. that have been around for decades, I assume there are a few "TOP OF MIND" companies. Thank you in advance.

Toms PTcarwash

Reaction score
Self serve equipment is conglomeration of pieces and parts from various manufacturers.
Such as general or cat pumps. dixmor or mars Timers etc. As far as I know, there are no self service manufacturers, just companies that put together packages.
So I would decide what you want for performance, and then do some research to be sure all the "parts" are readily available and somewhat reasonably priced.
Then find the supplier that will give you the best price and support for your installation.

fastlx

Reaction score
Mine is from Custom Kraft and it is very easy to maintain. Good phone and email service from them also.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Actually I'm looking for an industrial space to rent so I can get back to building stuff.
And as u know, u could make a fortune. I already told u, that u could be a millionaire in 5 yrs in DFw

Rfreeman

Reaction score
And as u know, u could make a fortune. I already told u, that u could be a millionaire in 5 yrs in DFw
Hell I might get into then! Haha

No all kidding aside I think I helped 5 newbies just this week over phone and text. It seems a lot of washes are turning over and the new commers are not willing to turn wrenches....

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Coleman, Ginsan, Carolina Pride, Ginsan, and D&S have all been around a long time.

MARKVII has also been around a while but tin the past hey tended to over engineer and use proprietary components. I don't know if that has changed.

Etowah Valley, and some other Mail order companies make decent budget lines that tend to use off the shelf components.