What's new

Who?

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
A friend called me and said that someone on here was calling me bad names :) Well I don't care what you call me as long as you call me for dinner. Now where did I put that margarita?:confused:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Not just here, people everywhere call you bad names. We chopped you up pretty bad in Vegas the other night. Where have you been you crabby old bass turd?

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
I heard. I got spy's. Hey Pat, did that tornada come close to you? They were interviewing someone on TV from KY, and she pronounced it tornada. I'm not going to type the word cameras on this post so it won't get deleted. :rolleyes:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't think any "tornadas" (ain't that an old Oldsmobile) came near me. I think they we more down toward TN. I'm more north, close to Indiana.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back, friend. You missed out on a handy little siphon hose we got at the Forum Dinner, which I plan to try out and review on this Forum.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I end tornado with an "uh" sound and not an "o" sound. That's the way we say it here. I think it mostly because "baccer" juice runs out of our mouth when we make the "o" sound. We can contain it better with the "uh" sound.

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
I know it's bad out there but I pay for my gas Waxman. I can't pm yet, I'm a nubie.

Last edited:

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I tried the siphon on some cherry wax; NO GO.

Anyone have luck with theirs???

I got covered in the cherry wax though and won't need cologne for the next couple days!

ps; I love how I am a senior member and under your handle it says 'deleted'. Good stuff right there.