What's new

Who is really running the country?

mac

Reaction score
I can't believe no one is asking this, other than me. Here's old Sleppy Joe, who has been in government for 50 years. All of a sudden he has 20 new ideas per day. Never happen. Obama is still running the show. All of Biden's advisors were former Obama advisors. Do you think it odd that Obama never left Washington? Just moved away a few blocks. First ex to do the BTW. All these "new" ideas are ones Obama wanted to do. He's just letting Biden be the fall guy. It's why he picked Biden as VP to start. Poor Joe, he can't hit his butt with both hands at the same time to save his life. Think about it.

sparkey

Reaction score
Don't you also find it strange that Kamala Harris is always by his side but never speaks or does anything? I think her sole purpose it to make sure sleepy Joe doesn't say anything stupid or hurt himself. I have never saw a VP have to be in the backgound every time the "president" speaks.

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Don't you also find it strange that Kamala Harris is always by his side but never speaks or does anything? I think her sole purpose it to make sure sleepy Joe doesn't say anything stupid or hurt himself. I have never saw a VP have to be in the backgound every time the "president" speaks.
She’s busy thinking about the border. Can’t be bothered to talk.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Mac & others,

Antrim County plaintiffs to introduce new evidence on voting systems (rumble.com)

FWIW ... does anyone here besides myself have actual hands on proven experience of injecting (via a variety of ways) a Select Query Revision of a database that occurs within a split second??? As long as it follows the "rule of law" & within the privacy of my office &/or done by a secretary-office worker???

Also our rarely down 8 year old ATM owned by us has an usb port along with via IP that both can run scripts & does so for revision updates. BTW ... we do have a way locally via the accessible logs made by the ATM manufacturer to verify that no shenanigan occurred ... such as an improper revision from the distributor or processing company etc.!!!! Modern day application of Constitutional "checks & balances"!!!!

Last edited:

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
Mac & others,

Hopefully not ... but just in case any of you are thinking that the current main stream media & the rhinos are playing with a full deck & that Rudy G, Sidney P, Pat B & mike lindell are off base:

Ponder this below 2006 CNN Clip ... just one many concrete examples of danger both within & outside of the USA.