What's new

Who do you buy your body towels from?

jbl5150

Reaction score
We are having a problem with our towels and I'm wondering who you all purchase your body towels from?

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I buy mine from Dr Joe. What kind of problem are you having? It may not be your towels but the way you handle them. Are you using an anti-bacterial or Sour when you wash them? If not, bacteria can eat your towels and make them fall apart.

jbl5150

Reaction score
AFter using a Blue Coral product, we just switched to a a soap my chemical rep said would work, but I just read it and it looks like it's an all purpose cleaner. Probably not the best thing for towels. Which soap would you recommend? Between the lint problem and our towels falling apart, I'm losing what little hair I have left. I've been washing cars for 15 years and have never seen it this bad.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I don't use any soap when washing my body towels. I inject Sour to change the PH of the towel to prevent mildew. Thats what is destroying your towels. I use ZEP Neutrix Liquid Sour.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Quick fix for now is go to Costco and buy several bundles of Yellow Microfiber towels. They cost around $14-15 for 36 16x16 towels.
Buy New Era around $13 there.
Initially wash them with a 1/2 cup of New Era to break them in.
There's no lint and they absorb water great.
If for some reason you don't like them you need to go to a blue surgical towel. Such as:
http://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/p-3129-kleen-rite-blue-cloth-towel-not-wrapped.aspx
Must wash them several times to break in before using but they will not leave lint and are good durable towels.