What's new

Whiting Systems car wash chemical

Etowah

simone

Reaction score
Just wondering who the Aussie operator is with 140 Wizards. If you mean Richard Davidson , he is actually a distributor of Colman equip here in Australia. Ihave a Wizard 2.0 and would love to get my hands on this Whiting systems chemical to try . Does anyone know if it is obtainable in Aus. Thanks
Simone.

carwashireland

Reaction score
It's Tim Freeman from Eltech. He has the full range of Whiting System Chemicals. He sent me pics recently and the clean and shine was absolutely fantastic!

carwashireland

Reaction score
Sorry. Not an operator but distributor who supplies soap in response to the Aussie guy.

Europe is a big area with many different conditions. I have however seen Touchless washes working in Norway, Poland, Italy, UK and Ireland. The big differences are the dwell time and chemical strength.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Traditionally Europe and Australia use harsher chemicals than those in the US. This is especially true for their truck wash products which can carry a great deal of solvent as well as strong high and low pH chemicals. I worked for two major car wash chemical companies that tried to enter those markets. Products that worked well for us here couldn't compete with those they were already using.

carwashireland

Reaction score
The Touchless washes I visited were using American detergents! I was visiting the sites to trial Whiting Systems chemicals and found they were very effective in all climates I visited, as well as cost effective. Search YouTube for Whiting systems detergents for a video of the chemicals in action.