What's new

Which change machines hold the most bills?

Mchas

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, I'd NEVER consider a Rowe changer. Rowe is just about to take it's last breath. They've been going down hill for years.
Thats what I was figuring too. If finding parts to repair them is next to impossible that can’t be a good sign.

Laundry Pete

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, I'd NEVER consider a Rowe changer. Rowe is just about to take it's last breath. They've been going down hill for years.
After American discontinued parts for bc1400 I wouldn't support that company either. Just curious are the new Rowes just American changers in a Rowe cabinet or they different?

JBaca

Reaction score
Ah ha! This could be the ticket. Looks like it is slightly wider at 36 inches vs my current 30 inches (I originally thought I had two BC-1400s but then realized I have one BC-2800) but I could probably make that work.

Is Rowe still a viable company though? I have had a heck of a time getting parts for my existing changers so I worry about that aspect.
Rowe was bought out by American Changer they are no longer putting Rowe components inside the changers they are using American Changer components.