What's new

Where to sell used baydoors and other equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom117

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to sell used carwash equipment, especially somewhere to sell our polycarbonate bay doors? Ive found a few sites that list used pumps, electronics, and so on. But cant seem to find any other used doors up for sale at these sites. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thom117

Reaction score
Yeah I'll definitely be posting in that section of this forum.

I just wasn't sure if maybe there was a "go to" site akin to craigslist/ebay that is geared toward carwash equipment.

pgrzes

Reaction score
The used section here is good now also try "talkcarwash.com" "carwashmall.com" They are 2 that are pretty active and free to list. Ebay gets a ton of visibility if you dont mind the fees.

Thom117

Reaction score
Thanks for the help and site links everyone. I'm pretty much listing it everywhere I can find.

For those interested in the doors I also made a post in the Equipment & Supplies section of this forum.

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Pretty slick how you did that. Ask a question on a car wash forum about where to advertise car wash stuff for sale.

Got anything left? :D

Buzzie8

Reaction score
try listing on thecarwashowners.com, I listed all my car wash equipment on it because the file was too large to email.

Status
Not open for further replies.