What's new

Where is the best place to post used self serve equipment for sale?

Etowah

Suds & Shine

Reaction score
I am changing over my building from a 2- bay car wash to another business and need to sell all the components and equipment. They include relatively new pumps, motors, controls, Megavend, vacuum, fragrant vac, bill changer, vending supplies, wash/wax chemicals for self-serve bays, hydro spray Undercarriage wash, in-bay controls, Cryptopay system and swipers, etc?
Any help would be appreciated.

OurTown

Reaction score
I am changing over my building from a 2- bay car wash to another business and need to sell all the components and equipment. They include relatively new pumps, motors, controls, Megavend, vacuum, fragrant vac, bill changer, vending supplies, wash/wax chemicals for self-serve bays, hydro spray Undercarriage wash, in-bay controls, Cryptopay system and swipers, etc?

Where is this located?

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score

What brand of ss pumpstand? Where you located

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
What Mega Vend do you have, I might be interested in it and some other stuff, where are you located?