What's new

Where do I get new vacuum canopies?

Etowah

WikiWash

Reaction score
Hey everybody!!

I need to replace 3 of my vacuum canopies, any recommendations? Thank you!

Scrub Free

Reaction score
I used carwashcanopies.com He was priced good. I thought the quality was good. It took forever to get them, I think he's a small company. Overall I was satisfied.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I used carwashcanopies.com He was priced good. I thought the quality was good. It took forever to get them, I think he's a small company. Overall I was satisfied.
Thanks but I've been there and done that. Ended up cancelling my order after 6 months of being lied too.

jrecchi

Reaction score
I strongly recommend that you stay away from Carwashcanopies.com. I used him for one canopy .paid him after waiting months to get it. A year later ordered a second canopy and paid him up front and never received it. Google his company . There are others who have filed lawsuits against him for the same reason.

WikiWash

Reaction score
I strongly recommend that you stay away from Carwashcanopies.com. I used him for one canopy .paid him after waiting months to get it. A year later ordered a second canopy and paid him up front and never received it. Google his company . There are others who have filed lawsuits against him for the same reason.
I tried that and had a very similar experience too. I can't agree with you more.

br549ms

Reaction score
try a local upholstery service, tell them what fabric you want and let them measure. Some can even do frames.