What's new

Where can I get Passes for Car Care World Expo

bigleo48

Reaction score
All,

Going to the show for the 1st time (March was always impossible to get there). Looking forward to meeting the gang.

Anyway, where can I get a pass for my wife and I. We will be looking at getting credit card acceptance for ours SS bays, rug beater, water refill machine and various other items. I hate to pay admission to buy stuff...doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Big

pitzerwm

Reaction score
You might contact our sponsors that sell what you are interested in and email them to see if they have any extra passes. I will have a full pass and will figure out some "contest" to give it away shortly.

Eric H

Reaction score
Make sure you get the upgraded pass for yourself. That way you can attend all of the educational seminars. You wife should be fine with the expo floor pass only, unless she is interested in the educational stuff. My wife had a great time walking the floor with me. The educational stuff would have been wasted on her as she is not involved with the business in any way.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Check with suppliers early to get passes. They do not get many passes and most do it on a first come first serve basis.

soapy

Reaction score
I will be paying for my pass from the ICA. It costs lots of money to put on these shows and I am willing to pay my own way. The value you get out of the show is well worth what ever you have to spend to support it.

Red Baron

Reaction score
I will be paying for my pass from the ICA. It costs lots of money to put on these shows and I am willing to pay my own way. The value you get out of the show is well worth what ever you have to spend to support it.

Soapy, why don't you help them doubly and buy my passes also. :)