What's new

Where can I find where to buy a "soap hose?"

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
I am referring to those hoses used in hand car washes that shoot soap onto your car. I am guessing that the soap is in a concentrate form in a tank behind the scenes and when the water is turned on from the hose it mixes with the concentrate to make a very sudsy soap. Please advise. Thanks.

MEP001

Reaction score
There are all sorts. Look at the ads on this site for some.

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
It's hard to explain, like not the ones that SS have. I am talking about a commercial version of one you would attach to a garden hose. I have been looking around and can't find what I am looking for. 3 different hand washes I have been to use them, I guess I can just ask them where they get it.

MEP001

Reaction score
The advertisers on this forum sell what you've described.

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
I guess I will try and look some more, but the ones I have clicked on, I can't find what I am looking for.

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
MEP could you find one for me and let me know the vendor? I have looked for a while now but with no luck. Thanks.

Randy

Reaction score
I?m a relative newcomer to the car wash world. What exactly is a ?Soap Hose? I've never heard of it.

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
Randy, I guess my easy way of describing it is think garden hose with a valve that shoots fomay soap....

Reaction score
Foam Hose

In respect to the site rules, would you please contact me at my e mail address shown in my profile?

Etowah

bigdaddyvoges

Reaction score
MEP (or anyone else),

I am asking once again for you to point me in the right direction. I have gone to the advertisers on this site and can't find anything close to what I am looking for. Please help. Thanks.

Bob