What's new

wheel cleaner supplier

eda

Reaction score
hey guys; i, like everyone else have been looking to improve my online wheel cleaning. i have seen at a few places a product with the name A.I.M. - automotive international marine(?). not sure if manufacturer name is exactly correct. the product name is break away.

anybody have contact info for this company?

thanks,
eda

eda

Reaction score
not breaker, not c.a.r. products. exact name of product is break away. manufacturer looked like a.i.m. automotive industrial(?) marine.

eda

Reaction score
thanks rph. i talked to the company, that was the one.

thanks,
eda

buda

Reaction score
Kaady TWB

If you want a great, great environmentallly safe and effective wheel cleaner try Kaady's TWB. You can use if for pressure washing; shampoo and tires and wheels.

Used by all the top car washers in the country.

Bud abraham

pitzerwm

Reaction score
rph, good observation, Bud hasn't been able to convince them that this the place to be. I can't imagine that between all of our sponsors you can't find what you need.

buda

Reaction score
Kaady Chemical

I would google ?Kaady Chemical? and you will find their website.

Not sure why they do not advertise on Auto Care Forum.

Bill contact Dan Hanna Jr he is the contact person in Portland

Bud Abraham

buda

Reaction score
Kaady Chemical

Bill the only approval Dan Jr needs is his own or that of Chuck Kaady. You need to be a better salesman and show them that internet and forums is the way of the future in advertising.

Bud Abraham

pitzerwm

Reaction score
Well, no doubt, I'm the world's worse salesman, but you can only lead the horse to the water, you can't make them drink. Anyone with half a brain is realizing the power/value/future of the Internet, and the diminished value of the printed media.

buda

Reaction score
Bill if you got a product to sell, you have two choices:

a You sell it yourself or,

b. You hire a good sales person to sell it for you

To take the attitude that someone who does not buy your product has only 1/2 a brain is to only put yourself in a position for defeat.

The premise on which I operate is that if a potential customer does not buy my product then "the I have not done a good job of showing them the value in what I have to sell."

With a better sales job I know you could convince Kaady Chemical to advertise on your forum.

Bud Abraham

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I know that Jr. uses the Internet so I wasn't calling HIM a 1/2 brain. As you are aware, I don't need to "make the sale". The people that figure out that the Forum will give them great value for their advertising dollar call me. I'm sure that you have told him that the Forum would benefit him.