What's new

wheel cleaner - still searching

Etowah

wood

Reaction score
still trying to find THE wheel brightener to apply online at my tunnel. i have tried many. any suggestions? the next one i was going to give a try was csi. just scared to find out how much it costs a gallon. $15?

any thoughts would help.

wood

Chiefs

Reaction score
still trying to find THE wheel brightener to apply online at my tunnel. i have tried many. any suggestions? the next one i was going to give a try was csi. just scared to find out how much it costs a gallon. $15?

any thoughts would help.

wood
The problem of wheels is multi-faceted. First of all, if you are looking for a product that will get all wheels clean and shiny, forget it. The more likely scenario is one that gets 3/4 or 4/5 wheels clean and bright. There is simply no product that can get them all, any more than there is a touchless pre-soak that gets all cars clean in a touchless system. Chances are that as you get more and more aggressive to find that product that will get them all clean, you will end up smoking several and end up buying customers new rims. If you can get 80% clean, you're ahead of the game.

Obviously, you are better off putting the product on a dry wheel (unless your outside temps are 90 and above)

The condiiton of wheels also plays a huge role as does the material they are made of (chrome, aluminum, alloy, etc.)

After you've completed your search, all you can do is choose then one that performs the best without adversely affecting the condition of the rims. That is the balancing act all operators wrestle with.