What's new

What’s your cpc for hi pH ?

Bricks

Reaction score
I just calculated two different setups I’ve tried. These both put out amazingly clean and shiny vehicles.

one setup is $2.90/car
The other is $3.50/car average

This doesn’t count the low ph pass I put on first. And of course TFW and ceramic.
Chemical prices are beyond unreasonable in my opinion.

Last edited:

Bricks

Reaction score
You should find a new chemical distributor. Someone is making wayyyyyy tooooo much money off you.
No. If I used it as sparingly as he said, the cars would not be clean. Maybe my CPC is high because of how many big pickups go through.

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Thats Wayyyyy tooo expensive, im set at approx $1.20. Thats all the chemicals only, LO & Hi ph, TF, Ceramic, and Grapehene.

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
What part of the country are you in? I am sure someone on here that is in your region can point you in the direction of someone reputable to come take a look at your current chemical setup and give you some options.

Based on your previous posts this is highly recommended.

Keno

Reaction score
What chemicals are you using that cpc is that high? Anything over $2 per car on the top ceramic/graphene package with all the chemicals is ludicrous!

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
A good place to start here is letting us know what chems youre using, machine, and approx location.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Some machines, like a Petit, are chemicsl hogs, on the PS especially.