What's new

What kind of bay doors do you use?

Nimble

Reaction score
I’m wondering what kind of doors you use on your bays. We have extreme weather and deal with wind. Seems doors are one of our biggest problems, and I’m looking to possibly replace some. Any suggestions, comments, experiences you could share?

MudMoney

Reaction score
Raynor , 2 in insulated using a commercial grade operator. Due to my location in montana the local dealer handles Raynor. His service is outstanding and few issues with this brand for 35 years.

Nimble

Reaction score
Raynor , 2 in insulated using a commercial grade operator. Due to my location in montana the local dealer handles Raynor. His service is outstanding and few issues with this brand for 35 years.
So are the Raynor doors you have like regular garage doors or are they the roll up flexible style?

Stan Alan

Reaction score
I bought doors from American Garage Door Supply and had a local garage door man install them for me. They are located in Bemidji, MN but ship anywhere call 800-233-1487 and speak to Cody Olson he is very knowledgeable.

soapy

Reaction score
I use door openers that are the gear box or european style door opener. I have very few problems with them compared to jackshaft style openers with belts. Clear poly doors with aluminum frames.