What's new

What is the worst mess you have had to clean up?

Red Baron

Reaction score
[Dr. Evil grin on] As I was contemplating my new "Mud Pricing In Effect" policy for the wet few days following a rain, finally, FINALLY I see the possibility of revenge against the more aggressive mudders. It takes me less than 5 minutes to change the price on the SS bays, hmmm, but where to set my mud price? How 'bout, 10 seconds for a quarter? Yeah, that's it - wanna trash my bay, be expecting to shell out at least 15 buck to do it. Moooahhhahaha.

See, it really is me against them. :)

JustClean

Reaction score
I've thought about getting a cheap pickup to park at the wash during the day so that goobers don't know when I'm not there.
Try the opposite: Always park your truck somewhere hidden. So they don't know when you are there or not. That's what I do.:)

I almost got hit by a guy who spilled yellow paint in his car. When he drove in he left a thin yellow line on the drive way. I only saw his yellow hands and asked him what had happened so told me that the bucket tipped over and it is all inside the car. I just said: "I hope you don't intend to clean this at our carwash?" - "No, of course not. Just cleaning the outside." He then left without spending any money...