What's new

What is the make and model of this tire scrubber and where to find parts for it? Thanks!

MechanicMike

Reaction score
New to this forum and I usually do not work on these complex car wash devices. I do locks and computers,. My customer wants me to fix a bearing on the this older tire cleaning in his drive through tunnel wash.

What is the name, make, & model of this unit and where to find parts?

Looking down on arm and brush .jpg

Keno

Reaction score
Any bearing supplier should be able to match up the existing bearing for a replacement.

Randy

Reaction score
That's called a Pillow block bearing. Find out who the manufacture of the wash equipment is and contact there local distributor or pull the bearing out and take it to a local bearing shop and see if they can match it.

MechanicMike

Reaction score
Thank you so much. However the length of the arm is shorter than the one in the video. It has six brushes. Will call an outsider more skilled than I am since this won't turn on.

1. Can this make/model of MacNeil wheel boss be used without a conveyor belt and without tubular pipe guide rails?

2. In the video, the brushes seem to spin over the lower part of the entire car. Do they or can they damage the paint?