What's new

What is going on with Ginsan?

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I placed an order for new Ultimate Lumi-Touch Meter Boxes from Doug 8 months ago.
Still have not received my order.
Did Doug give you a quote or order number? He's a salesman and as such is usually pretty willing to take your money.

Give me a call 1-800-446-7267 ext 608. I'm usually here until 5 eastern. My email is dkamsickas@ginsan.com. I sometimes will check them after hours. It's a great excuse to lock myself in the office at home and avoid the wife.

Last edited:

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
Doug out of curiosity what is the "typical" lead time for something like meter doors?
If you're calling me Doug, the lead time is indefinite.

Usually, a couple of weeks depending on what you are looking for, what our current volume is, and parts availability. Sometimes things like rotary switches, credit card readers, bill acceptors, etc are back-ordered. If it's a custom design of graphics and or steel then it can add a couple of weeks.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Just worked with Doug on an upgrade for one of my sites. Was always easy to get in touch with and quick to answer questions.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I have been working emailing and communicating with Doug Empie since Christmas on a Order one of the few people in this Industry that's nice and easy to work with.