What's new

What is everyone using for soaps/shampoo's/etc?

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I bought my wash a few months ago, and I used primarily Blendco products with some Dultmeir which was left over from the previous owner.

I actually had a weekly customer make a comment that she liked the Dultmeir Creme Rinse over Blendco's.

Was just curious what other operators are using for chemicals.

wasiknator

Mike W
Reaction score
I have been using Tropiclean shampoos for the past 5-6 years. Very pleased with the product as are my customers.

mrfixit

Reaction score
I've been using jbs. It was set up with the wash originally and haven't had any problems. You have to dilute it into a bigger container to draw from... A gallon makes about 25g diluted, then it's run through an injector for final dilution.

With that said I have no experience with other brands.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
I would check with whoever you are currently buying your car wash chemicals from. Dog wash products are low volume and low profit margin for chemical companies so many either do not carry them or carry a limited line. They require a different license to produce than car wash chemicals so many do not manufacture them. Since Blendco is owned by a much larger chemical company - Dubois - their products are probably a little better quality since they already have the licensing in place for other similar products they manufacture and sell them to other companies as well as through their distributors.

Dcalhoun

Reaction score
We use Wags line from Chemquest, aka Hobo, Inc out of Minnesota. We have been happy with the products and they offer a full line of dog wash products.