What's new

What glass front Vending should I get?

Kirb

Reaction score
I have a couple of shurvends at my washes that have worked great. I need a new one for new location and unfortunately Shurvend is no longer so what vendor do you recommend?

Thank you,
Kirb

slash007

Reaction score
The issue is the Shurvend re-enforced those machines to make them harder to break in and more outdoor friendly.

slash007

Reaction score
I have an AMS Sensit II that I bought and put in one of my lobbies, but I wouldn't put one outside.

Randy

Reaction score
The issue is the Shurvend re-enforced those machines to make them harder to break in and more outdoor friendly.
And what was done to the machine to re-enforce them? Besides putting a cage around it.

Kirb

Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies. I agree AMS vendor. I just didn't know if anyone reinforced them like Shurvend did. I original Shurvend had a cage around it but my last 2 were purpose built by them with all the guts from AMS vendor. No issues w/ any of them.

MEP001

Reaction score
I know someone who bought several refrigerated AMS vendors in a cage. I'll have to ask him more about it, but IIRC it was some $2000 less than ShurVend. There's a thick Lexan window over the glass of the vendor and another in the cage opening. The only thing I didn't like about it was all the reflections make it a little hard to see the products well especially during the day.

Eric H

Reaction score
I think Kleen-rite sells MegaVendor. They were a knock off of the Shurvend design.
I know Jim added a better lighting package to the ShurVends but aside from the cage the AMS machine is just a stock machine.
If it were me, I’d buy a cage from Kleen-Rite and a machine from AMS and make adjustments on my own. I suspect you’ll save some $$$ by doing that.
BTW: I spoke with Jim a few weeks ago. He sounded GREAT!!! His health had taken a bad turn after his wife past away. I hadn’t heard from him since the last show in Vegas and I presumed that he had past. I had made an attempt to contact his son but couldn’t find a current phone or email for him. Needless to say, I was pretty happy when he called me. He sends his regards but has moved on to retirement.

Etowah