What's new

What ever happened to.........

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I've been around this forum for a while. I got to thinking today about some members that I don't see anymore. What ever happened to them?

A few come to mind.

mustang88 - A SS operator that worked for a fortune 500 company and quit to operate a single wash. Was a prolific poster years ago.

SCS - I felt was my kindrid spirit. Was a multi wash owner in the inner city.

goat - got screwed on the purchase of his wash. Last I remember reading he was considering sueing the seller for lieing about the sales volume of the wash.

WR - I know what happened to him. I still miss reading his posts. The burning pigeon and how he felt macho running his ring-o-matic.

Just wondering. If I missed anyone, add them to the list.

MikeV

Reaction score
as far as I know goat still owns the wash he got screwed on but is living in Louisiana with his parents due to severe back problems. I think his girlfriend is running the wash. I go by there occasionally but never see anyone there. Don't know what the status of his lawsuit is or if he ever started one.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I really miss WR. We swapped emails quite a bit back in the day. I still have them. I always looked forward to seeing him when we went to Vegas. You newer guys to the forum really missed a character.

Washmee

Fullservice Tunnel
Reaction score
I wonder how things worked out for Doug-Bens carwash? He had a lot of passion, but it seemed he couldn't put it to good use at his wash.;)

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
From people I talked to that knew his operation they said he was in over his head. The wash was not in a great location and had failed several times in the past. Doug had good intentions but lacked the time and skill to operate the wash under those circumstances. I am not sure but I think the wash is still closed.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I was wondering just today about the long lost Bob S and Portski. It seems that several of the women (Lisa, Diana B, & Peaches) don't post any more as well. I wonder if we are too much of a boys club and alienated them?

I still get a chuckle out of Diana stealing that guy's oil plug.

soapy

Reaction score
I also was thinking about an old member Coy. The big dust storm in Phoenix will bring him a lot of business.

ProCarWashes

Reaction score
Yea Bob S. is still around in Maryland. What ever happened to that nut in north west Missouri? I think he was gay. Garland, Gayland something like that.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I think he went broke. Seems he invested all his money in house and lots...whorehouses and lots of wine. Last I heard, all he was worried about was his next bottle.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
Good grief Bill, Galen has actually been bitten by the wine bug. He has gone head over heels into the wine making business. That's most likely the reason he is not on the forum much any more. You can check it out on Facebook, Ladoga Ridge Vineyard and Winery.

The going broke comment was a joke, and the houses too. I'm sure he does look forward to each next bottle though.

BTW, for those that don't know, Galen and ProCarWashes are one in the same. Just a couple of buddies having some fun.

Pat

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I believe the "gay, Garland, and Gayland" comment was Galen just poking fun at himself. I wish he would jump back in here and clear things up, but he must be stomping grapes right now.