What's new

What do you miss?

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For those of you still on the forum but out of the carwash business, what do you miss?

Doug P.

Reaction score
I am surprised that there haven’t been any responses. Maybe the lack of any responses is the answer.

Doug P

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I can't really think of anyone that has retired and is still active here. The closest that I can think of would have been Kevin Reilly. He just recently passed away at 86, but as recently as last year I saw him at the convention. I don't know how involved or not he was in his washes. If Doug P will buy my washes, I will let you know in a year or so.

Old timers here will remember PC that was retired and still active here. I think he missed his mind the most.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
CantBreak80 Still lurks around here every once in awhile. He was pretty creative and didn't mind sharing his knowledge. Would be nice to hear what he's doing these days, besides enjoying retirement and playing golf! ;)

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I had a friend that sold his 4/2 a few weeks ago. He said he misses "the habit" of going by. I mean, what do you do with your life when you sell out if you don't get into something else? I'd like to sell, but my wife still works so we can't travel extensively. I like several hobbies but get bored pretty quickly with them. Although I'm looking forward to the day of selling out, I'm not quite sure what I will do with all my free time.Do I become an old man, sit on the porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to stay off my lawn(no offensive Randy) ? It's a scary transition

Etowah

soapy

Reaction score
In defense of Randy he has only yelled at me a couple of times for being on his lawn.