What's new

What company makes vacs that use a 5gallon bucket instead of the goldrush style pan

Strava

Reaction score
I was at the Atlantic city show and saw a company that manufactured a commercial carwash vac that used a 5-gallon bucket instead of the rubber pans that other use.
I was wondering if anyone had a link so I could check them out. Thank you in advance.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
I dont know the exact size but Jim Coleman has Super Vacs that for lack of better word oval in nature. The dirt catcher is a large, larger than 5 gal, bin which i don't know why you would need ot that big. Personally inhave never let those bins get any where close to half full.

Strava

Reaction score
I agree, I empty mine quite often. IDK why but I just like the idea of a 5gallon bucket with a handle vs the flappy rubber tray I use now.

Greg_T

Reaction score
1 Licola Road, Heyfield, Victoria, Australia
We've got a 5 gallon bucket (20 litre in our part of the world!) in the base of our vacs. I checked this morning and we have one Model 800000 (with fragrance and shampoo) and one Model 200000 (vacuum only).

Ours have 3 x pleated cylindrical filters per vacuum that I find to be pretty good overall. We clean the filters 2 times per week. I probably only empty the buckets once every 2 months.

Based upon my limited and humble experience, we find these to be pretty good units. Happy to recommend.

Last edited: