What's new

What are the best dryers?

Etowah

aloha

Reaction score
Hello. We have a high volume, four bay, touchless IBA facility. We are replacing/installing 4 dryers at the end of each bay. What brand, model accessories, configuration and/or tips produce the driest vehicles considering our limitations? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

soonermajic

Reaction score
That's a very hard question to answer.
Usually your dryers are as good as tye chemistry/cleanliness of the car.
I have had Superior & D&S, & both are awesome
I have heard great things about Autec dryers to.
Maybe try to get 15hp & SS everything [even the insides]

soapy

Reaction score
I added some SOnnys Mammoth dryers to a couple of my automatics and will add them at another location soon. They do extremely well on the sides of a vehicle. You can also add a flip feature to them so they get the back of a vehicle. It would be great if they made them in a top dryer with a flip feature. Since I added them 3 years ago to my IBAs all the express tunnels here have added them as the final finish dryer.

aloha

Reaction score
That's a very hard question to answer.
Usually your dryers are as good as tye chemistry/cleanliness of the car.
I have had Superior & D&S, & both are awesome
I have heard great things about Autec dryers to.
Maybe try to get 15hp & SS everything [even the insides]
Hello Soonermajic, Great point and I appreciate your feedback.

aloha

Reaction score
I added some SOnnys Mammoth dryers to a couple of my automatics and will add them at another location soon. They do extremely well on the sides of a vehicle. You can also add a flip feature to them so they get the back of a vehicle. It would be great if they made them in a top dryer with a flip feature. Since I added them 3 years ago to my IBAs all the express tunnels here have added them as the final finish dryer.
Hello Soapy, Excellent. I will check them out. Nice to know you are currently using them and have decided to continue to invest in the same equipment. I appreciate your help.

washnshine

Reaction score
I’d also recommend a model that you can get with the plastic housings vs. steel. You can also color coordinate with your wash.