What's new

What am I missing here?

mac

Reaction score
If someone is caught abandoning a cat or dog on the side of the road, they are looked upon as heinous people. Yet tens of thousands of parents are doing exactly that at our southern border. So our government's response is to welcome them with open arms, transport them all over the country, and release them to anyone who claims to be related. Oh, and the best part, have the people who don't even speak the language promise to bring them back for processing. There is absolutely no screening for heath issues or criminal background. So again, what am I missing?

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
The older I get the, the less I see of common sense being is used in our politics.
jm2c.

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
money & power mac. (Well, and sex too, but lets not go there...)
But somehow I think you already know that.

washnvac

Reaction score
So again, what am I missing?
That question is easy--the Dumbocrats are letting their future voters in. Never too early to start buying votes by giving plenty of free stuff; paid for by us hard working folks.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
That question is easy--the Dumbocrats are letting their future voters in. Never too early to start buying votes by giving plenty of free stuff; paid for by us hard working folks.
Couldn't have said it any better!

cdreed06

Reaction score
So many things lately really have me wondering. When I was a kid I thought the President and Congress members were these awesome highly intelligent people. Now I think most anybody with just a bit of common sense could do better than most of the people there. Do they really think we are that stupid? I mean really?

MEP001

Reaction score
I'm beginning to wonder if anyone in politics isn't in it just to further their own interests.

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
When is the last time you heard of someone leaving Congress or the White House dead broke except for Hillary?

mac

Reaction score
I remember a quote from William Buckley that went something like " I would rather be governed by the first 100 people in the phone book than our elected officials" I used to hold out hope that someone with intelligence, morals, and character would get in and drain the swamp, but I can't see that happening. Even if we can somehow change the leadership, the unelected bureaucrats that write the laws and really run things will still be there. And I can't believe you would diss Hillary. By broke she only meant that the millions in the book deal were chump change.

ted mcmeekin

Fast and Clean
Reaction score
When was the last time you heard of someone leaving the car wash industry dead broke--don't answer that!!

Ted