What's new

What a Crappy Job We Have

Jeff_L

Reaction score
I had a similar incident, couldn't believe it when I saw it. I've never even considered a bay to be a crapper.

bigleo48

Reaction score
This is where I would have gotten his plate from my plate camera, called the cops and had him come out and clean it and be completely embarrassed by it. I would have enjoyed that part.

Randy

Reaction score
This is where I would have gotten his plate from my plate camera, called the cops and had him come out and clean it and be completely embarrassed by it. I would have enjoyed that part.
We can't get the police to come out for real crime, much less something like this.

I’ve seen this numerous times over the years. It reinforces what I think about the people that come into a Self-Serve car wash and it’s pretty low. I heard someone say that “a self-serve car wash was nothing more than a transfer site for the dump” this kind of reinforces that.

splashwash28

Reaction score
We didn't get a clear tag shot. Did get the logo on the car and sent the video to the company we are fairly certain owns the vehicle. Called 4Life Research. No response so far. So I put it on youtube and hoping someone will recognize him. Also linked it to my company FB page etc.,.

MEP001

Reaction score
I doubt you'll get a response from the company unless you can positively ID the person or the car. I caught a guy in a Hobart service truck sitting in a bay rolling a joint - I called them with the info and they said they'd look into it and call me back. No word at all.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I would capture some frames and make signs with the picture saying he was wanted for illegal dumping -= send that to the company as well.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I only get that crap around my dumpster.... :) Plus his technique sucked and it looks like he crapped himself....

My questions are why do they:
1) Pass 10 fast food placed to get to my dumpster?
2) Have toilet paper in there car?

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
if you tag your video with the name of your town, a local event, high school football team or something similar you'll get more local views. One time I had a kid screw with a vending machine. It happened the same weekend someone streaked at the local School's Homecoming. I tagged the video with "Oak Mountain Streaker" Within 24 hours I had the boy and his mother apologizing and pleading with me to take the video down.

splashwash28

Reaction score
Found out who it was. They are international supplement research and sales company saying that it was an independent contractor and asking me to cut the video to not show their logo. I asked them to pay for pumping of reclaim tank and filters change. They said it's essentially not their problem and again please remove their name. I'm inclined to leave it and not respond further unless they make contact again.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
That's funny.... I would change the title of your video with the company name. Check if your state has anti-slap laws first. :) Also isn't that against the law to begin with?

MEP001

Reaction score
An independent contractor probably would not have been driving their company's vehicle.

Eric H

Reaction score
I wonder if "independent contractor" is a synonym for recently unemployed.

News of these incedents usually get around the office pretty quick. How would you like to be the guy known for dropping a duece at the carwash?

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I would have spent about 30 seconds dealing with this. I would have turned on the bay and washed the mess into the drain, end of story. I can't imagine anyone wasting so much time on something like this.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I would have spent about 30 seconds dealing with this. I would have turned on the bay and washed the mess into the drain, end of story. I can't imagine anyone wasting so much time on something like this.
The weather has been bad.... :)

You should ask Randy his philosophy on video cameras.... I actually agree with remote access/viewing though.

splashwash28

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input.

I.B. Washincars, with all due respect sometimes it's about the principal and frustrations with an act. Having said that it appears you have wasted at least that much time on this thread that didn't even require your cleanup.

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
I loved the Music!

My wife and I watched the video..Hilarious! I don't think a single one of us imune to this. I'm like IB, its happened to me before and I just wash it down in the pits. I live in a farming community and my truck bay has seen worse from livestock trailers. I've had to even drain my pits....Do I like it? NO....But I run an unattended self serve and its just what you get sometimes. Luckily not that often.