What's new

Weird phenomenon

afosnight

Reaction score
So here's a strange question...
Have any of you seen people pay for a wash, pull into the bay, and then get out of the car and take a 'shower?'
I blame social media, but I've now had a few people do it, always late at night. They haven't hurt anything, and as far as I know they aren't breaking any laws, just being dumb...
Thoughts?

afosnight

Reaction score
Also, I guess as a follow up question...
Should I do anything?
Or just let people have their fun?

MEP001

Reaction score
The only thing I would suggest is putting up a sign not to do it. Cite whatever you need to, but at least that way if someone slips and falls and gets hurt they can't sue you because you have a sign telling them they shouldn't have been in there. It's another instance of protecting people from themselves.

afosnight

Reaction score
Yeah, that's probably fair... Like I said, I don't think it's a crime, so I'm assuming there's really nothing police could do about it?

MEP001

Reaction score
If you want the police to do something, you'd have to catch them in the act, get the police out, and have them issue a criminal trespass warrant. Here they will do a blanket warrant for my property so I can call the cops and they'll go issue a warrant and remove them from the property without me showing up. At least having a sign up will cover your ass.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Safety First! Please remain in your vehicle at all times."

afosnight

Reaction score
Either that, or start selling it as a new service haha
"Now introducing the most EXTREME shower on Earth!"

mac

Reaction score
Oh c'mon people, lighten up. As afonsnight said, they did put in money. I don't care if they dance around my wash, as long as they are not too overweight.These people seem to have no home, and at least they are paying attention to basic hygiene. At most washes I see I think the owners would like to have nakkid people there.

MudMoney

Reaction score
Agree with Mac, no harm done to take a shower.Heck if it's 2 chicks I would help towel them off.Lol

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We require customers remain in the vehicle during an automatic wash! If homeless need a bath, isn't that what lakes are for?

MEP001

Reaction score
Cheap stakes:

Only 62¢ when you order 1000+.