What's new

Weep Saving Tips Help

Bnielsen

Reaction score
For 2biz

What other system do you got for the automatic blow down of your lp systems? Or did you build that yourself?

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
My washer-fluid blowdown system is home brew! It is coupled with the Kip Manifolds and “Coca Cola Flojet” in my previous post…

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
2Biz you a bad man. Dam nice set up on the control Panel. Imagine how big of a panel I would have to have on a 10bay plus automatic. I am just going to something manual I would only use it probably 7 days a year when it gets super cold. Thanks man

pgrzes

Reaction score
My washer-fluid blowdown system is home brew! It is coupled with the Kip Manifolds and “Coca Cola Flojet” in my previous post…

Wow 2 biz, Nice work!!! You should market and sell that!!!! I'll stick with the weepmizer and shut down bays I dont need and drain those lines!!

2Biz

Thread Killer!
Reaction score
This enclosure, PLR's, and isolation relays are only used to winterize the LP functions. (4) Foam guns and (4) Foam Brushes. It activates at 32 degerees. It blows down for 10 seconds, injects washer fluid for 5 seconds, then follows by another 10 seconds of air. It cycles through one hose at a time until all 8 hoses are done. This minimizes load on the flojet/compressor and winterizes each hose exactly with the same pressures. Above 32° it disarms itself. I semi-manually blow out the HP hoses with air and washer fluid, but use the same flojet as the LP system uses. See post 3 and 12 of this thread for details. The HP hose blowdown is tied into the weep system.