What's new

Webrelay

Reaction score
I just put in a webrelay for our D&S 5000. I live 22 miles for wash, and when it shuts down because of a too large vehicle it sure is going to be nice to reset from computer or cell phone. Anyone else use these and what for?

cdreed06

Reaction score
I think you will be so very happy with this. Our Kondor has the ability to clear faults and reset from the cellphone. It is the greatest thing. We have been states away and can talk to the customer on my wife's phone and do whatever I need to do from mine.

bigleo48

Reaction score
I have four of them used for all kinds of purposes. They work well.

bigleo48

Reaction score
Conbtrolling and rebooting stuff, like bays, change machines, etc. I also use one for info on machine being OOS..like change machine. I also use a temp one to control temp devices and to let me know if the automatic gets too cold inside (if a door stays open and in the winter).

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
I just put in a webrelay for our D&S 5000. I live 22 miles for wash, and when it shuts down because of a too large vehicle it sure is going to be nice to reset from computer or cell phone. Anyone else use these and what for?
Why doesn't the 5000 auto reset? Or is it an I5000? I have a 5000, and can't think of one time that I would use a relay for that.... I would, however, tie it in to the wash packages so that I could 'give' someone a wash easily in the case of a complaint or problem...