What's new

We need the Stupid Customer section back.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
Walked into one of my self serve bays tonight and smelt a STRONG Odor of chemicals and found 2 cans of oven cleaner in the corner wondering what happened I pulled the video surveillance and sure enough a young kid driving a expensive BMW pulls in the bay is doing something in his or parents car which now that I look closer I believe he was huffing the oven cleaner in the car and proceeds to get out and sprays his wheels/rims down with 2 cans of Oven Cleaner THEN.... opens the rear trunk and pulls out a gallon of Clorox bleach and begins splashing it on the wheels/rims which start smoking badly THEN... washes them off with get this a bottle of Mountain Dew here is the video:

http://youtu.be/bR6M_gUg6Sw

Randy

Reaction score
Too bad the guy didn’t succumb to Chlorine gas poisoning, the smoke coming off the wheels is Chorine gas.

Reds

Reaction score
It could also indlude ignorant customers. I could post to a section like that every day.

JGinther

Zip-tie engineer
Reaction score
I bet he read on a forum that you can pull off cracking clearcoat off of a wheel that way... Who would ever trust what you read on a forum anyways...?:)