What's new

Wax issue and Crypto par swiper question

Martins

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have something weird going on at the wash. 2 of my 4 bays are not getting wax. ive checked connection and pulse to selenides and power is there plenty of wax, checked for clogging in the feeds. but still nothing. the only thing left is an issue with the solenoids themselfs? i have new ones so going to hook those up and see but whated your thoughts. (also what's the difference between metering and non metering selonids which is better/preferred.

and other question. i want to hook up my crypto swipers for the coin count option. anyone have some walk throughs w/pics for this. i found the manual however its a bit eh. wanting to see my site stats total. :)

Thanks as always.

MEP001

Reaction score
Sometimes the seal on the solenoid poppet will swell up and not let the solenoid open for flow.

In my experience you don't need metering on soap or wax feed to the pumps. They're usually cranked wide open anyway, and if you don't have a flow meter how are you going to adjust anything?

It's just two wires to hook up for the Cryptopay coin count option, but you have to pay for the analytics access. I get pretty accurate site stats with a bathroom scale.

Martins

Reaction score
Im gonna say it was definitely the solenoids so I just replaced them all.

Attachments

MEP001

Reaction score
At your earliest convenience, I would recommend getting rid of all the steel fittings. It's only a matter of time before they cause more problems. I've started building manifolds out of brass, plumbing the soap and wax to the manifolds, then running 3/8" tubing to the pump. That makes the solenoid orifice the flow control since everything is bigger.

Martins

Reaction score
You don't have to purchase site analytics to see the coin count status on "mycryptopay".
its all good i got it all wired up and already paid for the upgrade because i wanted it anyway to track things easier. 180 per year is nothing if you really think about it. saves me from tracking each and every item individually freeing up some time. all good, 1 wire to coin pulse and 1 to common all set.

Martins

Reaction score
At your earliest convenience, I would recommend getting rid of all the steel fittings. It's only a matter of time before they cause more problems. I've started building manifolds out of brass, plumbing the soap and wax to the manifolds, then running 3/8" tubing to the pump. That makes the solenoid orifice the flow control since everything is bigger.
pics?

MEP001

Reaction score
I haven't done it to mine yet, but it's on the list.