What's new

Waterfall Rinse Placement

wood

Reaction score
I have an extra Lava/Foam Wax trough unit. We have a minor rinsing issue every now and then and since I have this new unit unused I want to install it & of course, market it.
My question is where should I place the unit? Presently as they exit the wax bubbler & curtain I have a rain x arch, 2 ceiling rinses and a drying agent arch. Should I remove the one ceiling rinse prior to the drying agent arch? Will this require me to boost the drying agent a little since more of a flood water effect?
Any other placement ideas or utilization of this extra unit comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wood

BBE

Reaction score
If you already have a rinsing problem, I don't know if I would be adding even more foam until I had that under control.

wood

Reaction score
I already have a lava/wax bubbler in place online.
What I meant to relay was that I have an extra one. but I was going to use as a waterfall rinse only. Sorry if I wasn't clear. So where should I place this Waterfall Rinse?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I already have a lava/wax bubbler in place online.
What I meant to relay was that I have an extra one. but I was going to use as a waterfall rinse only. Sorry if I wasn't clear. So where should I place this Waterfall Rinse?
I would think this would be a terribly inefficient use of water.