What's new

Water wizard pressure

carwashireland

Reaction score
Hi all. We recently fitted hydraflex turbo nozzles to our fleet of water wizard 2.0's. The difference is awesome. I am just wondering though as to what operating pressure others are operating at. Im at 900 p.s.i but would like to crank it up a bit.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I thought the whole point of those 0° spinner nozzles are to save on water? Can you tell a difference? In theory you could get a smaller cat pump to replace that cat3535.

carwashireland

Reaction score
I would agree with the smaller cat pump. It would surely reduce the equipment price. Also, as their is a wide spray pattern you could probably have less nozzles. So even less water. Reds are you using turbo nozzles at 1200 psi?

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
They sold a "special kit" for the ww that was "discounted". They also use to spam people with the ad. :)

Everyone sells those.... But that kit was discounted.

carwashireland

Reaction score
I use whichever kit had the largest nozzles. I believe the larger nozzles clean better but use more water. They still use 40% less water than the normal zero degree nozzles.

trentu

Reaction score
I just put them on the boom and left the sides alone, run them at 900 psi and they are fine. I was using 1100 psi without the hydroflex.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
What is the logic behind just the boom?
Less nozzels?
Those nozzels use the most water?

If cleaning is important.... I would think 0 degrees just on the sides would be best bet? But to conserve water boom.

toddmullens

Reaction score
Hi all. We recently fitted hydraflex turbo nozzles to our fleet of water wizard 2.0's. The difference is awesome. I am just wondering though as to what operating pressure others are operating at. Im at 900 p.s.i but would like to crank it up a bit.
I am also converting some water wizard 1.0's to the hydroflex nozzles. I was told by the manufacturer that the pressure cannot exceed 1000 psi on any nozzle at any point, thus you have to set your regulator to 1000 psi when just the top boom is spraying since that is the fewest amount of nozzles in use at any given time.