What's new

Water Wizard 2.0 - Alarm 2

CNFCW

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a WW 2.0, somehow I am getting the Forward signal (green light) when I have no customer paying for the service or in the tunnel, the control panel tries to reset it but after 3 attempts, it goes into equipment out of service, alarm 2. I am not sure what it causing this issue but somebody try to steal cash from the auto-cashier and they may damage some of the relays behind the touch screen computer in the console. Do you have any suggestions where can I start to fix this issue. Thank YOU for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Antonio

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Its most likely the push buttons on the ECC. Look at your revenue totals in the red lion and see if you have any "non revenue" totals. If you do (and you didn't manually push the button) then that indicates one of the buttons is shorting out. You can usually do the math and narrow it down to the offending button. For example, if your total "non revenue" for the day is 21.00 then its most likely the button that triggers the 7.00 wash. You can replace the offending button or disable those buttons in the site data menu.

Last edited: