What's new

Water Whirled tokens

Eric H

Reaction score
I was doing my afternoon clean up today and found 2 Water Whirled tokens on top of the coin box. While to most operators this would be insignificant I looked at it and said "hey, I know that guy".

Hi Micah!

And...a thank you to Bill P. I've been hanging around here since some time in 2000. If it wasn't for you who knows where I would be.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
That is funny, and for those that don't know Micah, his washes are in Florida and Eric is in MA.

This reminds me of an item I sold on ebay a few years back. It was a car wash related item and the guy never paid me for it. Lo and behold I bumped into him in Vegas a couple of months later. After he got over the total embarrassment of me asking him if he was ever going to pay me, he paid me in cash right there. When I got home I promptly packaged it up and left it sitting for two weeks before I shipped it. :D

Small world, huh.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was doing my afternoon clean up today and found 2 Water Whirled tokens on top of the coin box. While to most operators this would be insignificant I looked at it and said "hey, I know that guy".

Hi Micah!

And...a thank you to Bill P. I've been hanging around here since some time in 2000. If it wasn't for you who knows where I would be.
no way. need to see it to believe it.