What's new

Water Whirled in Orlando

Louise

Reaction score
Visited this wash recently and was impressed. I would like to ask the owner some questions.

Anyone know how to get in touch with her/him.

Louise
Pensacola

Micah Savell

***** member since 2001
Reaction score
Visited this wash recently and was impressed. I would like to ask the owner some questions.

Anyone know how to get in touch with her/him.

Louise
Pensacola
Hi Louise,
I am delighted to know you were impressed. We hope you found everything tidy and in good working order. I will be glad to try to answer any questions you have. We can discuss your question here or you may feel free to call me.

Micah Savell (321) 544-4080 cell
Water Whirled Car Wash(s)

JJJakubowski

Reaction score
"Geez, Louise!" ... I had the same reaction when I came upon Micah's wash last year at the ICA Expo. Here's a photo of the "Water Whirled" --- a wash with bookoo curbside appeal.

JJJ/SSCWN

Attachments

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
dang that's a sweet looking wash!!!

I like how the carwash sign looks like a highway sign announcing what town you've arrived in.

Micah Savell

***** member since 2001
Reaction score
Oh boy, have I got a swelled head......:D JJ, I loved the picture and so glad you stopped by just wish I had known you were coming and either Ed (my business partner) or I would have given you the tour. We are proud of our washes and try to keep them in top shape.

Waxman the sign has served us well and we would not want to be without one.

Pat, "Build it and they will come", you know the money just keeps pouring in. All we have to do is go by and pick up the quarters and occassionaly sweep up. (About every 15 minutes on the sweep up). Now Pat, I could make you a special deal.................. :eek:

Louise, it was a pleasure to talk with you. The part numbers for the wands you asked about are as follows and can be found in the CW superstore 2009 Cat
DL18FBLSS Blue
DL18FBKSS Black
DL18FRDSS Red
Information on chemicals and tips will be coming soon. I accidently cleared your number. Please email with your contact information. Let me know if you have any other questions.:)