What's new

WashWorld Trouble

peaches

Reaction score
We have all WashWorld equipment and find that the only way we can clean the doors on the bay is to power off the equipment. Several times the equipment won’t power back up? Any thoughts on why it won’t and if cleaning the doors can be done WITHOUT powering the wash down??? Need help.

Roz

Reaction score
We have all WashWorld equipment and find that the only way we can clean the doors on the bay is to power off the equipment. Several times the equipment won’t power back up? Any thoughts on why it won’t and if cleaning the doors can be done WITHOUT powering the wash down??? Need help.
We power wash our doors and never power down our Razors. Not necessary.
If you power down the machine it is odd that it would not boot back up after being turned off. Call WW as that issue is very odd.

peaches

Reaction score
We power wash our doors and never power down our Razors. Not necessary.
If you power down the machine it is odd that it would not boot back up after being turned off. Call WW as that issue is very odd.
How do you keep the door down?

DiamondWash

Reaction score
We force the down output for which door we are working on through the washview but be sure to unforce the up output otherwise it won't do anything. WW can login to your system and show you exactly how to do this procedure.

Roz

Reaction score
Maintenance menu or in the winter controls you can push button for front or rear door down or you can use I/O forcing. WW can help you.

If machine does not power back on properly that would be more of a concern as something is not right with the wiring. This sounds very odd as WW does a lot of testing before equipment leaves the factory.

DiamondWash

Reaction score
I was told by WW to not turn off the power unless absolutely necessary and if you constantly do that you run the absolute risk of damaging your VFD's and/or the CPU from the inrush of power to those components. I had one owner do just that for every issue he thought he had he would shut the power off then 5 secs turn it back on, ultimately, he too said it would turn back on after doing this and that mistake cost him "thousands" in damaged components in the UCC.

washnshine

Reaction score
I was told by WW to not turn off the power unless absolutely necessary and if you constantly do that you run the absolute risk of damaging your VFD's and/or the CPU from the inrush of power to those components. I had one owner do just that for every issue he thought he had he would shut the power off then 5 secs turn it back on, ultimately, he too said it would turn back on after doing this and that mistake cost him "thousands" in damaged components in the UCC.
Wow - it seems like they should have some type of surge protection/suppression for those components. I know there often is not a reason to power down the machine frequently, but still things can happen and that aspect sounds delicate for an otherwise robust machine.